During this unprecedented time, ABS Coastal Insulating is committed to operating in a safe and healthy manner. As always, the safety and well-being of our coworkers, our customers and the communities we live and work in is of the highest importance.
We are actively monitoring and responding to COVID-19 government updates and restrictions. We have implemented several operating procedures including the following:
- Sick employees are instructed to stay home.
- A detailed procedure to clean our facilities, equipment and vehicles.
- Installers and office staff are following CDC recommendations and practicing social distancing, using PPE, and washing and sanitizing hands.
- We have eliminated non-essential business travel.
- We have postponed company events.
- We have closed our offices to outside visitors except deliveries
- Meetings are being conducted via remote video conferencing.
- Anyone who has traveled through restricted countries is restricted from entering our facility or jobsites for 14 days post travel.
These procedures may change as this situation evolves. We will work to communicate any operational changes in a timely fashion.
Our teams are working to deliver services as planned in areas where we are permitted to work. We expect all partners and customers to join us in upholding the recommendations of the CDC, WHO and other leading health experts.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our office at 843-353-1502.
Resources From CDC: